Scroll to the bottom for key takeaways.
Growing Trends – These are trends with high growth and high search volume.
- Beauty from the inside out: Consumers are searching for products that offer wellness and beauty benefits from the inside out more than ever before. Searches for probiotics, collagen supplements and biohacking are up +142%, +69% and +66% to LY respectively.
- Eye care: Demand for retinol eye cream, dark circle eye cream and eye mask is rising.
Emerging Trends – These are trends with high growth but relatively low search volume.
- Gentle skin care: Searches related to gentle cleansing are on the rise, with searches for paragon free body wash, sensitive skin moisturizer and gentle cleanser were up +125%, +45% and +33% to LY respectively.
- Lip care: Demand for lip roller and lip treatment is rising.
Declining – These are trends with negative search growth.
- Applicators: Searches for makeup applicators are on the decline. Searches for silicone makeup sponge (-91%), makeup sponge (-52%) and travel makeup brushes (-42%) all saw negative growth for the month of April.